if you follow me on twitter, then you know that there was some action this weekend at work. sometimes it's more ridiculous than you could even imagine. when I tell people my stories, they think I exaggerate, but no, there is just straight up foolishness that walks through the door. most of the work we do is pretty boring: ear infections, fractures, strep, boils, rashes, pink eye, and std's. nothing that is an actual emergency. so when a GSW walks in the door, chaos ensues. but we worked through it and everybody survived, so it's just another day in the ED.
on a happier note, spring came early to Cleveland this year. we've already had 10 days of 70+ degree weather. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! it's been a little cooler the last few days, but all the trees and bulbs are in bloom and I'm hopeful that we've seen the last of winter. mild winters are my new favorite thing. I turned my heat off the first warm day, so each mild day is saving me money :)
headed to jersey on thursday, super excited to spend the weekend with the kids. hopefully the weather will stay nice and we can do some fun outdoor activities. got a tentative schedule from C3, not sure why he didn't include 'go to philly' on it. guess we'll just add it to the list.
No comments:
Post a Comment