so I started out strong, and disappeared again. guess I'm a binge blogger. not much has happened the last month. there are 4 open full time positions at work, so I've been picking up an extra day each week, so it's been work and then more work for me. as much as I'd like to not pick up extra, I know how terrible it is to be down nurses when we're so busy. I can't say it enough, all children should have a primary care doctor. when I ask in triage, you should be able to tell me the name of your child's pediatrician, and no, listing the name of one of our ED docs is not acceptable.
tomorrow I'm doing the March of Dimes walk with a group of girls from work, so that should be fun. last night Joye and I made bandanas and headbands for all the team members from the ED. they are wicked bright and rainbowlicious. the pictures should be fun, I'm sure they'll be all over facebook tomorrow.
this week I got approved to work the nurse infoline at a youth gathering in NOLA this summer. my friend Joye invited me to do it with her, so it should be a fun week. still trying to find a reasonable flight, all expenses are paid, but my flight budget is $500. generous, but not available. the airlines obviously know that almost 20,000 people are headed to the bayou that week.
should probably get to mom's house, I have some projects to work on in the craft room. have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment