Monday, December 7, 2009

The snow has finally started accumulating outside, not enough to shovel, but it's definitely coating the ground.  Decided not to leave my house today, and therefore, have accomplished very little.  Made a bunch of phone calls this afternoon, read through the packet HR sent me explaining my new health benefits, and watched a slew of christmas shows.  Weird how all the specials from the 60's have the same voices even though the characters are different. 

I am working on a 'secret' project, so I did some work on that today, but otherwise have been totally lazy.  Did discover that I had no spaghetti sauce in the house, but only after I had made ravioli.  Talk about an exciting day!  Found out that pizza sauce is an adequate substitute. 

Sorry to bore you guys with such a trivial update, now it's back to stalking my fantasy football team.  I'm down by less than half a point and need to win to maintain my status as #1 in my league.  My team has done remarkably well despite it being a total hodgepodge of players I had never heard of before this season.  Keep your fingers crossed that my qb pulls out a win and I get at least another point. 

1 comment:

  1. I like ALL updates :)
    Did you hear its FREEZING in CA? It almost snowed in Sacramento yesterday, but only went down to 34 degrees. but the storm is gone and now its 25. cold, but no snow. lame.
    keep up the updates! (and join facebook already. geez)

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete