Sadly, there's nothing new and exciting to report, which is why I haven't blogged in a while. It's been work, sleep, work, sleep, etc..you get the idea. Somehow the day off in between shifts when I catch up on TiVo doesn't result in any blog fodder. Although, I could start putting up some updates on the bachelor, jersey shore, and the daily show. We got home from dinner in time to see the premiere of the new show about lawyers, but it's not keeping my attention, I'm thinking the vacuuming going on upstairs might be why.
Today Mom and I took Dad out to dinner to celebrate his 60th birthday. We all had really great meals at the Texas Roadhouse. The Charlie's are coming in tomorrow, and we're having a party Saturday, with any luck I'll have some blog fodder then. On Saturday I'm flying to NJ with the Charlie's, so maybe I'll have C4 be a guest blogger next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment