Summer's gone, and fall is here, but where have all my blog posts been? Sorry that blogging has taken a backseat to twitter. If I could blog from my phone, you might hear more from me. Night shift is still sucking the life out of me, and I cannot wait until I have a normal schedule again. I'm hoping that by the new year, I'll be back to sleeping at night and not trying to find new ways to amuse myself when I'm wide awake at 3am. Nothing is definite yet, but I am working on a plan.
My to-do list for the house is never-ending, but I think I'm gonna go with putting tile in the kitchen as my next big project. I've had the tile picked out for months, I just need to decide if I'm gonna use Lowe's or find my own "tile guy". In the meantime I should probably be painting the bathroom ceiling, or sanding all the spackle off the walls. Any volunteers to help? J/K, I made my spackle mess, and I'll clean it up, eventually.
Work is work. Totally over it and "retreats" that really are just the worlds longest staff meeting. It's all blah, blah, blah. Nothing ever changes, more blah, blah, blah. Take this survey and remember, "we're one of the best places to work". Yeah, right. JCAHO and Magnet were here the last two weeks, so hopefully now that the surveyors are gone, mgmt will take a break.
Blogger is being difficult, so no pics today to recap summer. Maybe tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment