Tuesday, October 26, 2010

it can't be...2 posts in one month? insanity!!!

Sarah's asleep and Charlie's at school, so blogging it is. Weird how much more productive I feel during daylight hours. Nights has seriously sucked the life out of me, and I'm totally over it. That being said, I have some decisions to make. Do I go back to my old job, the one I loved and hated (and miss more than I could have imagined). Or do I leave town and start again? My former boss is gone, so it'd be a much better working environment, but how does one go back? Isn't life about moving forward? But what if it's where I'm meant to be? And is it only the adventure that is drawing me back, or is it truly where I want to work? So many questions, so few answers. I've been working on a pro/con list the last few weeks, and so far it's pointing me back. As much fun as it would be to travel again, I just can't commit to it. Or maybe, it's just that I don't know where I want to go. Some days, it's just too much to think about. However, my inability to make a decision is not a factor. Ha! One day I'll figure out how not to over analyze my life, wish it were today.

No comments:

Post a Comment