Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New & Improved...

Yeah!! I'm finally back in the blogosphere. You may be wondering about my absence. It's an interesting story. Well, not really, but here it is. During a mandated weekly meeting with my boss and an administrator I was given a 'cease and desist' letter from my employer in regards to my blog. Apparently I had two posts that contained images that, "negatively portray the mission and image of the(anonymous employer) and must immediately be removed from public view." So my blog went on hiatus while I came up with a new title and format. Not totally in love with the new title, but it definitely reflects the content of most of my blog posts. Lots has happened this summer, so I'll be posting pics and updates soon.

1 comment:

  1. miss you ellen! Call me sometime, don't worry about calling late. Or early. If it's between the hours of 7 and midnight, I'm likely awake.

    ReplyDelete