TGIF!! I'm so over work this week. Thankfully I don't have to go back until next Friday night. What's a girl to do with all this free time? Study, of course. My GRE book and CD are with me wherever I go. The weather has been great this week, fallish but still warm, so I've been out in parks studying and not feeling like I'm missing a lot since I'm not cooped up indoors. Going out also has the added benefit of helping me stay focused. It seems that at home I'm easily distracted.
Today we did competancies at work. Boring, but necessary. We actually went to the sim lab and did our own pediatric megacodes. Compared to Monday's debaucle with the Residents, we totally rocked our scenarios. I guess that's good since it's what we're trained to do. Our baby survived and will live to have another IO. Our clinical instructor gave us our 'quarterly update', which was chock full o' changes, so the next few weeks should be interesting...
No comments:
Post a Comment